Jun 23, 2011

Extreme Couponing for Natural Products



I've done it again! Another extreme couponing expedition but this time I focused on obtaining more natural products.

-2 bottles of Renpure Organic Conditioner (free after rebate)
-4 bottles of Alba Shower Gel
-1 Alba Shaving Cream
-2 Tom's of Maine Bars of Soap
-1 Tom's of Maine Mouthwash
-3 Bottles of Langer's Cranberry Juice (free with coupon)

The grand total for all this? A whopping $12.72. The full retail value of these items totals $90.21. That's an approximate 87% savings!

For more detailed information on how you too can practice extreme couponing, please visit Coupon Pro Blog.

2 comments:

  1. NIIICE! I just went to Target and saved $28.82 on my totaly $49 dollar bill & I thought that was good. You rocked it :)

    P.S. - I tried TOMS deodorant and let me tell you, it doesn't work! I was left smelly for the days I used it! boooo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's still really awesome Erin! As long as I don't pay retail I'm happy. Getting the free stuff is just an extra high. :)

    Thanks for the heads up, that's what my mom said too so the deodorant was the only thing I didn't buy lol. Too bad though. I wonder if there are any natural brands that actually work in deodorant. Will be on the lookout for one.

    ReplyDelete